Chocolate PizzaPosted by: Vanillicious / Dessert type: Fun Desserts
Chocolate Overdose Ahead!
Here’s a recipe for real chocolate lovers. If there’s such thing as heaven for you guys, then this is it!
I say You and not Us, because turns out I’m not a big chocolate fan… We just had these pizzas yesterday, and I couldn’t stuff all this amount of chocolate, so I reduced it while eating… And each pizza had 40g of chocolate, which is less than half a chocolate bar of 100g. So eventually we shared the responsibility: one ate the chocolate and the other ate the pastry edges, dipping it in the melted chocolate that was left on my plate (guess who that was, haha!).
And please, don’t get me wrong, I loved the pizza, but I think next time I’ll have less chocolate for myself. I don’t like too sweet desserts anyway and this can explain why I love berry-desserts the most.
- 1/2 quantity of sweet yeast pastry
- 150-200g chocolate(s) of your choice, roughly chopped
(1) Prepare the sweet yeast pastry according to the instructions
(2) Once the dough had risen and doubled its size, preheat the oven to 180c
(3) Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a family or personal size pizza(s). Use your hands if you’re skillful enough to use them for this purpose
(4) Place the pizza dough in the oven
(5) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the base is golden-brown
(6) Remove the baked pasrty from the oven to a wire rack, turn the oven off, and keep it warm by leaving it closed
(7) Scatter the chopped chocolate on top of the pizza base
(8) Put the pizza back in the turned off oven for 2 minutes, to melt the chocolate
(9) Take the pizza out of the oven and use a spoon to smoothen and cream the melted chocolate
Decorate with chocolate flakes, nuts, coconut or any other topping that you have on mind! Serve immediately